I would like you to know a few things that are important to me...I loved you before I knew you. You are just three years old but have taught me and gave me so much. We hold the most extradinary, purest, most magical bond I never knew existed. The moment I found out I was pregnant I was brightened with joy. I could not wait until your arrival. You have been the light of my life every since. You were an amazing baby and have grown up into an amazing toddler. I want you to know even though your daddy and I aren't together, we still love you very much and we both will be here for you no matter what. We will do our best to give you the best childhood we have to offer. As we all have an amazing support group behind us as well.
Your family loves. Family is very important and should always be put first. I want you to always be proud of your family, if for no other reason, because they are apart of you. They love unconditionally and will always support you in your decisions that you make in life. They will always be your "foundation".
*to be continued
Love, Mommy
| My Life |
No comments:
Post a Comment